We are hiring a highly organized and experienced candidate to work for our bar as a Bar Manager. Your goal will be to supervise the daily operations of a Bar & Lounge
As a Bar Manager, you will be responsible for improving the profitability of our business and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for maintaining the inventory levels as per the demands of the customers.
In addition to this, you will be required to create an entertaining and fun atmosphere in the bar. You should delegate tasks to the Bartender and other fellow employees for the smooth running of the bar. You should also assist the hiring team in sourcing, hiring, and training new employees.
Apart from the things mentioned above, you should also be an expert to diffuse and resolve tense situations efficiently. Ensuring the patrons and employees are of legal drinking age is an important task for this job role.
You should possess amazing communication skills with the ability to lead the team. You should also have excellent interpersonal skills. Furthermore, you should be willing to work for a long period of time as well as weekends if needed.
If you think you are fit for this job role of Bar Manager and willing to take up these responsibilities, write to us today.
- Set organization goals and enhance profitability.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Delegate tasks to the Bartender, Waiter, Barback, and other team members.
- Supervise the presentation of the food and beverage.
- Ensure that the kitchen and bar area are clean and hygienic.
- Maintain the inventory levels.
- Conduct Monthly Beverage Inventory.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Set and control the budget.
- Plan and organize promotional events and activities.
- Monitor sales and revenue regularly.
- Attend regular meetings and discussions with the team members and management.
- Make sure all the licenses are updated and adhere to the rules and regulations.
- Source, hire and train new employees.
- Handle tensed situations in a mindful manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5yr proven experience working as a Bar Manager or a similar position in the Hospitality Industry.
- A professional Mixologist certificate will be an advantage. Similar to Bar Smarts Beginning and intermediate Levels
- A professional Wine and Spirit Certificate Similar to WSET Level 1 or 2 or Court of Master Level 1 & above.
- Must be Knowledgeable on Wine and Sakes
- Must have TIPS or TAM Certifications
- Servesafe Certified a plus
- Demonstrate the willingness to work on weekends and holidays as well.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems such as Lightspeed POS, Square, Toast POS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Strong physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of various alcoholic beverages.
- Extensive knowledge on Wine & Sake
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English, ability to speak other languages a plus