We are searching for candidates who are willing to work with others in a high-end culinary environment and who have a desire to help create a memorable dining experience for guests. The Bus Person aims to support other team members by cleaning and resetting tables, ensuring the availability of flatware and plates, and bringing guest needs to the attention of waitstaff. They also restock necessary items.
Bus Person Job Description:
- Portrays a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to stand for a long time and efficiently clean up plates, tables, and necessities (Debris, ETC).
- A team-oriented worker, and dedication to teamwork.
- Maintains table settings by removing finished courses and replenishing plates, utensils, china, and glasswares as necessary.
- Support and learn from colleagues by assisting them with retrieval of any supplies they may need and requests from clients.
- Properly set-up sections clean and neat, stations including: chairs, tables, floor.
- Maintain and follow Health and Safety Regulations provided by the Management team.
- Stock side stations with appropriate materials.
- Performs opening and closing side work as described for specific sections
- Provides professional and exceptional guest service.
- Deliver, fill, and refill beverages as needed.
- Table maintenance and bussing of excess tableware.
- Clears empty glasses, dirty plates, and used silverware.
- Mark the table properly for the next course (apps, entrees, desserts).
- Clears and resets tables after guests have left.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as a necessity of carrying inventories and equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 2 years experience working in a high volume and upscale restaurant
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine or a Barbecue style menu is preferred.
- Friendly, professional attitude and demonstrates excellent communication skills.