Niku X is looking for a professional and experienced Chef de partie to join our team. As Chef de partie, you will be working in conjunction with the entire culinary team while being in charge of one of the line stations.
- High school diploma or Equivalent. Culinary degree not required but a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a high volume and or fine dining operation.
- Friendly, professional attitude and demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume and polished restaurant
- Knowledge of food, culinary techniques and current industry trends.
- Previous working experience at well established, high end/high volume restaurants preferred
- All required certifications for the state of California
- Ability to read and follow precise recipes
- Mise en place for daily service
- Execution of menu items based on the recipes and specifications provided
- Working with chefs and servers to ensure that orders are completed timely and accurately
- Cleaning the kitchen, equipment and organizing at the of each shift
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Paid vacation and time off
- Team member discount
$20-$25 / hour