Posted 10 months ago
Niku X is looking for a professional and experienced Dining Room Manager to join our team.
As a Dining Room Manager, you will be responsible to ensuring that a restaurant runs smoothly and conduct managerial aspects, including hiring and training staff, managing schedules, and ensuring compliance with all food health and safety requirements, providing exceptional service to our guests, communicate and motivate our team members, and manage overall daily operation.
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years of management experience in high end food and beverage establishment, or related professional area
- Friendly, professional attitude and demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work high volume and polished restaurant
- Previous working experience at Forbes standard restaurant preferred
- Extensive knowledge on Wine & Sake is preferred
- Must have TIPS or TAM Certifications
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ensuring guest and team member satisfaction
- Assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards, assists team members on the floor
- Handling team members questions or concerns
- Provides feedback to team members based on observation of service behaviors
- Assist in supervising daily shift operations
- Assist AGM and GM with employment and termination decisions.
- Conduct team member meetings for efficient communication
- Understands employee positions well enough to provide an assistance in employees’ absence-
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s cleaning/preventative maintenance programs.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed as needed and labor cost goals are met
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Resolves guest problems and complaints
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies