We are looking for an energetic and professional Food Runner to join our vibrant restaurant. You will perform a range of tasks including preparing tables, serving orders, explaining food items, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and FOH staff. As a Food Runner, your ultimate goal will be to provide our guests with outstanding customer service and actively help to improve their overall dining experience. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Food Runner Job Description
- Maintain and follow Health and Safety Regulations provided by the Management team.
- When the order is completed, receive the order from BOH/Kitchen, confirm its exact destination, deliver it to Clients’ along with proper tools and appropriate side items.
- Adheres all company established guidelines, procedures, policies, rules, and safety regulations.
- Efficiently communicates to Management leaders, and FOH team to address any needs and issues from clients.
- Support and learn from colleagues by assisting them with retrieval of any supplies they may need and requests from clients.
- Perform with a sense of urgency to foresee clients needs and support FOH team members all times.
- Greet the Clients in a genuine and professional demeanor.
- Accurately, deliver food and beverage orders with appropriate walk pace.
- Ability to stand/walk for a long time and efficiently clean up plates, tables, and necessities.
- A team-oriented worker, and dedication to team players.
- Performs opening and closing side work as described for specific sections
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 2 years experience working in a high volume and upscale restaurant
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine or a Barbecue style menu is preferred.
- Friendly, professional attitude and demonstrates excellent communication skills.