We are hiring a highly organized and experienced candidate to work for our bar as a Mixologist. Your ultimate goal will be to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should maintain an upbeat, positive attitude and be a proud ambassador of the X Pot Brand.
As a mixologist, you will be responsible to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our customers and ensure they have a great experience. You are to be detailed and attentive to our guests needs and preferences, ensure to make recommendations and serve food and drinks accurately and efficiently to the X POT Standards.
In addition to this, you should also be an expert in mixology and be able to provide educated suggestions, assist in the build and creation of cocktails while also ensuring the patrons are of legal drinking age is an important task for this job role.
You should possess amazing communication skills with the ability to lead the team. You should also have excellent interpersonal skills. Furthermore, also have the ability to engage with guests in a confident manner.
If you think you are fit for this job role of Mixologist and willing to take up these responsibilities, write to us today. Contact Pete@thexpot.com
- Report for Duty punctually for every shift, in complete, clean uniform.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of all food and drink menu.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Assist with Cocktail Creation and Menu development
- Ensure that bar & lounge area are clean and hygienic.
- As appropriate to your position, to be responsible for collecting Credit card and cash payment received from guests and account for all at end of shift.
- To be knowledgeable and Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Attend regular meetings and discussions with the team members and management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3yr proven experience as a Lead Bartender, Bar Supervisor.
- A professional Mixologist certificate will be an advantage. Similar to Bar Smarts Beginning and intermediate Levels
- A professional Wine and Spirit Certificate will be an advantage. Similar to WSET Level 1 or 2 or Court of Master Level 1 & above.
- Must be Knowledgeable on Wine and Sakes
- Must Obtain Local TIPS or TAM Certifications
- Servsafe Certified a plus
- Demonstrate the willingness to work on weekends and holidays as well.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems such as Lightspeed POS, Micros, Aloha, Toast POS, etc.
- Strong physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, ability to speak other languages a plus